If approved for a Credit Account you can place your order via telephone, email or alternatively you can visit us in store at the Minerva Craft Centre, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 3BY.
The following types of Educational Establishments may apply for a Credit Account:
- Local Authority funded Schools & Colleges
- Government direct funded Schools & Colleges
- Registered Charity funded Schools & Colleges
- Independent Schools
- Where the School or College is financed by Private or Charitable funds, a credit check will be performed as part of the Credit Account Application process.
- Our credit payment terms are strictly 30 days after invoice date.
- Overdue accounts are subject to our current bank interest rate.
- Where solicitors charges and/or court costs are incurred in order to obtain payment, these charges will be passed on to the account in question.
- Please note that there is a minimum order value of £50 (including VAT & Shipping) for each order made on a credit account.
- To place your order, a Purchase Order covering the value of purchase must be provided, along with a letter of authorisation for the person making the purchase.
- Legal title in any goods supplied shall not pass to the buyer until all sums due to Minerva Fabrics Ltd have been paid in full.
If orders under the £50 minimum value are required, please place your order on the website as normal where you will be asked to make payment up front by Paypal, Credit or Debit card at the time of purchase.
To apply for a Minerva Crafts Credit Account, simply complete the Credit Application Registration Form.
We aim to respond to your credit application request within 3 working days. Once your application has been accepted, full details of your account will be emailed to you.