By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
We will never pass your details on to a third party other than to process payments and orders and to ensure your parcel is delivered correctly.
What information might be held about me?
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- Purchase products through the Website, over the phone and/or in store
- Submit rate and reviews
- Use Minerva Crafts applications on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Use the Minerva Crafts mobile shopping application
- Enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting
- Join the Minerva Craft Club
- Join the Minerva Swatch Club
- Sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and SMS
- Use our customer services web-chat facility
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment card details
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your customer queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on the Minerva Crafts website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
We process your payment card details in order to complete your purchase that you made through the Website, mobile applications and in store, and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.Email Marketing
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links within the marketing emails.Phishing
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud. Minerva Crafts will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent it online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. Minerva Crafts will never ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted Minerva Crafts first. If you have not contacted Minerva Crafts, please ignore any email claiming to be from Minerva Crafts which asks for personal details, and let us know about it.