Burda Ladies Petite Sizes Easy Sewing Pattern 7058 Slim Trouser P...
Burda Ladies Petite Sizes Easy Sewing Pattern 7058 Slim Trouser Pants
Slender pants remain indispensable basics and companions. The fabrics have changed though: not only strong colours, but also floral and graphic prints are in vogue.
- Size Guide
* All sizes and measurements on this website are approximate.
Before selecting your pattern size from the Standard Body Measurement Chart (left), please read the following on how to correctly measure yourself.
1. Measure your Body
Only basic body measurements are needed to determine your pattern type and size. Remember to wear proper undergarments and shoes when measuring. Also, make sure the tape measure is held snugly and firmly (not tightly) against your body and is always parallel to the floor for circumference measurements.
For Misses' and Misses' Petite:
BUST - Measure around the fullest part of bust and straight across back (1)
CHEST- around body above fullest part of bust (2)
To determine your cup size you will need two measurements:
BUST: Measure straight across the back over the fullest part of the bust.
HIGH BUST: Measure across the back, high up under the arm and across top of bust.
Deduct HIGH BUST measurement from BUST measurement for the difference. Using the DIFFERENCE measurement, find your cup size on the chart below.
|Cup Size Chart|
|Up to 1" (2.5cm)||A|
|Up to 2" (5cm)||B|
|Up to 3" (7.5cm)||C|
|Up to 4" (10cm)||D|
WAIST - around body at natural waistline (3)
HIP - around body at fullest part?usually 7-9" (18-23cm) below waist (4)
BACK WAIST LENGTH - from the most prominent bone at base of neck to the natural waistline (5)
HEIGHT - measure (without shoes) standing against a wall
For Junior, Women, Toddlers, Children and Girls:
Take the same measurements as above, except eliminate Chest measurement.
For Men and Boys:
NECKBAND - around base of neck or buy shirt pattern by ready-made size (1)
CHEST - around fullest part of chest (2)
WAIST - at natural waist over shirt (3)
HIP - at seat or fullest part of hip (4)
SHIRT SLEEVE - from back base of neck across shoulder around bend of elbow to wrist (5)
HEIGHT - measure (without shoes) standing against a wall
Select your Size Category
Compare your height and body measurements to the measurement charts to select your size category.
Select your Pattern Size
Pattern size is determined by your circumference (width) measurements. Again, refer to the Measurement Charts to select the size corresponding to the Bust, Waist and Hip measurements closest to your measurements. Here are some tips to help make your size selection easier:
- For Dresses, Blouses, Tops, Vests, Jackets, and Coats, select size to correspond with your Bust/Chest measurement. Adjust the Waist and/or Hip, if necessary. If there is more than 2"(5cm) difference between your Bust and Chest measurement, select pattern size by your chest measurement, because you will achieve a better fit through your shoulders, chest and upper back; adjust the Bust if necessary.
- For Skirts, Pants, Shorts, and Culottes, select size to correspond with your Waist measurement. Adjust the Hip, if necessary. If your Hips are much larger than your Waist, select the size closest to your Hip measurement and adjust the Waist.
- When purchasing a pattern that includes a Blouse, Jacket, Skirt and/or Pants, select size by your Bust/Chest measurement and adjust the Waist and/or Hips if necessary.
- If your measurements fall between two sizes, consider your bone structure. If you are thin and small-boned, choose the smaller of the two sizes. If you are larger boned, choose the larger size. Personal preference may also influence your size selection depending on whether you prefer a looser or a closer fit.
- For Maternity patterns, select according to your measurements before pregnancy.
UK Economy Delivery (Royal Mail 48 Hour)
This service is FREE of charge for all orders when you spend over £20.00. For orders under £20.00 there is a delivery charge of 99p for small large letter items, or £2.49 for larger parcel items. The maximum price you will pay for this service is £2.49 regardless of how many items you order.
UK Standard Delivery (Royal Mail 24)
This service is charged at a flat rate of just £2.99, regardless of how many items you order.
UK Express Delivery (UK Mail 24 Courier)
This service is FREE of charge for all orders when you spend over £100.00. For orders under £100.00 there is a delivery charge of £7.99.
European Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Airmail)
This service is FREE of charge for all orders when you spend over £100.00 to anywhere in Europe. For orders under £100.00 there is a delivery charge of £2.99 regardless of how many items you order.
European Express Delivery (DPD Interlink Express)
This service is charged at a flat rate depending on the destination, regardless of how many items you order.
Rest of the World Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Airmail)
This service is FREE of charge for all orders when you spend over £100.00 to anywhere Outside of Europe. For orders under £100.00 there is a delivery charge of £5.99 regardless of how many items you order.
What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
Subject to exceptions, Minerva Crafts is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card, if you have used a Minerva Crafts Gift Card your refund will automatically be credited to the original giftcard.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resaleable condition and any packaging must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
Goods cannot be returned once they have been used or cut into under any circumstances. Please check for any faults or decide if you wish to keep the item or not before cutting into or starting to use them. This is in line with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For further details on our returns policy click here.