Playground Collection Number Pillows - Camelot Fabrics
Posted on Wednesday the 23rd September 2015 by Camelot Fabrics
Time to Make: 1-2 hrs
Finished Size: 12" x 15" x 3" (30.5 cm x 38 cm x 7.6 cm)
OTHER TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- printer & tape
- Please wash, dry & iron your fabric before beginning.
- A 1/4” seam allowance is included in the template.
1. Pring the Number Pillow templates at 100% size and tape the pieces together by matching
up the numbered triangles.
2. Fold your fabrics in half, Wrong Sides together. Pin the Number Pillow templates to these
double layers of fabric and cut them out; you now have (2) fabric versions of each number.
3. Pin & topstitch each matching pair of numbers together, Wrong Sides facing, around its
perimeter, but leave a 5” gap along the bottom edge.
4. Stuff the Number Pillows and topstitch the gaps closed.